The BBC/British Themed Birthday Party I went to last night went well. Splatticus went as the Fourth Doctor with and looked wonderful beside his dazzling Romana Two. The costume quandary in my soul was solved when I finally decided to go as Michelle of the Resistance, from ‘Allo ‘Allo.
I met the absolutely amazing Eruvadhril and then spent the rest of the night discussing how awesome Big Finish is and every aspect of ‘The Light At The End’ with her.
Things were going fantastically, until a 2nd version of Romana came along, they accidentally touched and everybody spent the rest of the night locked in a chronic hysteresis as the CIA sorted out the timelines.
A good night for all involved.
- zendarenn likes this
- splatticus reblogged this from tlorie
- splatticus likes this
- quietmage likes this
- moodyteapot likes this
- autumn-symphony likes this
- darqx reblogged this from tlorie and added:
- darqx likes this
- darqx said: AAAHHH LOOK AT ALL OF YOU SO FINE <3
- hanakosanplz likes this
- pascalavacado reblogged this from tlorie
- pascalavacado likes this
- eruvadhril reblogged this from tlorie
- eruvadhril likes this
- tiranopetrie said: I think this is the first recorded instance of you cos-playing as a woman XD (You look awesome btw)
- tiranopetrie likes this
- diabolicalfiend likes this
- tlorie posted this